Wednesday 20 April 2011

Last month!!!

We have hit 36 weeks, and only have 4 to go!! :) We're finally getting there!!

We had a doctor appointment yesterday, and she's still in the right position. He pushed on her and she stuck her butt up for him--it was funny. He measured me again and we're still a bit small; we measured at 34cm instead of 36, so next week we'll get another ultrasound to check on her and make sure everything is okay. I'm not concerned about it, though, I really did not expect a large baby--there's just not quite room in there! So hopefully we can get a good look at her next week and get another picture printed out!

Other than that, there really isn't any news to report. She's still all wiggles and fun!

Big ole belly! It's actually weird looking at it--it seems like some attachment on me rather than my actual belly!

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIIIIIIIT!!! Come on, my little one!!! I'm going to kiss that little beautiful face right off!!!

    ReplyDelete