Saturday 18 December 2010

Bitty Communicating

Well, first, just to make sure I have documentation of everything on the blog, we did take the at-home gender predictor test which said we are having a boy! We have some friends out here that it was accurate for, but my sister-in-law Sarah said she had 3 friends that all got boy results and had girls! So, we'll see...we should be able to have an ultrasound on Monday and find out, but we're cutting close to get to our plane in time!!

Today I kept having intense stabbing pains in the uterus area, and I had heard that heat can help. So I took a warm bath and was listening to classical music and the pain went away. After my bath I went to the kitchen to get a snack, and the pain came back even worse! I was trying to get a pear out of the bag and rinse it off and it was nearly impossible I was hurting so much. So, I got my pear and went back over to my classical music and the pain stopped. So as long as I'm here at the computer listening to music it's fine! I think little baby likes the music! :)

Home in TWO days!!!!!!! Today we're cleaning up everything so we have a nice place to return to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment